Friday, October 28, 2011

Product Review-New Drink Line

  First let me begin by mentioning how fantastic my "Upline" (the consultants three levels above me) is. I have a support team of three women above me who spend countless hours devising ways to help me better my business (the beauty of being part of a Shelf Reliance Team). 
  Last night I had the opportunity to attend a training at the home of one of these women, to discuss and taste many of our fantastic new (and old) products. The first set of products I'd like to highlight is the new drink line.
  The following is a list of the products within the line, my thoughts on each of them, and the value for the money. 
  Just to note: I did think all the fruity drinks were too weak, so I rated them according to flavor. I feel they would all be much tastier a little stronger than the directions on the can instruct.

Mango Passion- Very good flavor, quite fruity tasting. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best), it gets a 7.

85 8-oz. servings per #10 can= $.25/8-oz. serving or $1.98/64-oz. container juice
This is cheaper than a 64-oz. container of juice at the supermarket, and it's all-natural!

Melon Berry Blast- I'm not a fan of melon-flavored things, so I was surprised to find myself enjoying this one. I'd give it a 6.

85 8-oz. servings per #10 can= $.25/8-oz. serving or $1.97/64-oz. container juice
This is cheaper than a 64-oz. container of juice at the supermarket, and it's all-natural!

Orchard Apple- Yummy cold, but I prefer it warm. Add a little cinnamon and clove, and you've got a fantastic cider! Think Christmas gifts. This one gets a 9.

85 8-oz. servings per #10 can= $.21/8-oz. serving or $1.66/64-oz. container juice
This is cheaper than a 64-oz. container of juice at the supermarket,                                   and it's all-natural!

Orange Bliss- Not my fave, but I'm also not a fan of Tang. If you like Tang, you'd enjoy this.

85 8-oz. servings per #10 can= $.21/8-oz. serving or $1.67/64-oz. container juice
This is cheaper than a 64-oz. container of juice at the supermarket, and it's all-natural!

Simply Peach- I give this drink a 7. It's yummy, with a slight Jolly Rancher taste.

85 8-oz. servings per #10 can= $.20/8-oz. serving or $1.59/64-oz. container juice
This is cheaper than a 64-oz. container of juice at the supermarket, and it's all-natural!

Fruit Punch Performance- Not a win for me. I can't stand Gatorade because of it's salty after-taste, and that's what this reminds me of. This is a great option for a sick child in need of electrolytes, or someone who actually enjoys Gatorade.

85 8-oz. servings per #10 can= $.21/8-oz. serving or $1.69/64-oz. container juice
This is cheaper than a 64-oz. container of juice at the supermarket, and it's all-natural!

Chocolate Drink Mix- I was amazed to find how much I enjoyed this. I'm not one for powdered chocolate milk mixes, but wow. I wish I had purchased this product a long time ago, because I've been missing out! We tasted it warm last night (Hot Cocoa for Christmas gifts anyone?), and it was delicious. The recommendation for serving it cold immediately is to mix it with enough hot water to dissolve the powder, then make the remaining water very cold. The other option                                 is to mix it with hot water then refrigerate to chill.
                       
48 servings per #10 can= $3.20 per 1/2 gallon
  Although you may be able to purchase fresh chocolate milk at your supermarket cheaper, this product is shelf-stable (lasts 25 years sealed and 2 years opened). As well, my family does not need to drink an entire gallon of chocolate milk in the amount of time required before fresh milk expires, so this is a perfect alternative for the occasional glass of chocolate milk!
  One more thought: If you are considering giving this product as a "Hot Cocoa" Christmas gift, it is cheaper than the cans of hot cocoa found in the supermarket (serving for serving), and it has a longer shelf life!

  The per-serving prices are calculated at "Q" pricing. These prices are available as a Q customer, or by purchasing through me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment