THRIVE Life's History
By buying (and using) the following items through THRIVE Life, you can save money on your grocery bill; about $200/year by using the following:
- Tomato Powder: Save $1-$2 per bottle of Tomato Juice, and $0.30-$0.50 per can of sauce or paste. Can be used to make tomato sauce, paste, juice; even ketchup!
- Whole Egg Powder: Save about $1-$1.25 per dozen. Most high-end bakeries use powdered eggs because they're more reliable and baked goods rise better.
- Freeze Dried Celery: Save about $0.75-$1 per bunch. I use the celery in soups, casseroles, salads and omelets.
- Carrot Dices: Save about $0.50-$0.60 per 1 lb bag. I use the dehydrated carrots whenever a soup, pasta or casserole calls for it.
- Freeze Dried Onion: Save about $0.50-$0.60 per onion. I use the onions in anything I can. I despise dicing onions and this solves the problem for me!
- Freeze Dried Blueberries: Save about $0.75-$1 per 6 oz pkg. I use them in baked goods, in and on desserts and smoothies.
- Mixed Bell Peppers: Save about $0.75-$1 per bell pepper. I use them in casseroles, soups, pizza, calzones, omelets etc.
- Butter Powder: Save about $0.25-$0.50 per 16 oz box (compared to real butter, not margarine). I use this for sauteing and re-hydrated as raspberry or honey-butter.
- Shortening Powder: Save about $0.30-$0.50 per 48 oz can. I use this in breads and tortillas, but not baked goods as it tends to dry them out.
HOW DOES THRIVE Life COMPARE?