Thursday, July 7, 2011

Entrees?

  One Thrive Product I get a lot of questions about is the Entrees, so I'm going to break it down. Of all the Entrees my top picks are (in no particular order):

Baked Potato Cheese Soup
  This soup is very creamy. There are not a lot of chunks, so if you're a fan of chunky soup (as I am) feel free to add some THRIVE FD Potato Dices. This soup does have bell pepper, carrot, peas, parsley, broccoli but in a pureed form, not chunks. The soup is very lightly seasoned allowing you to adjust the salt and pepper to your own tastes (I'm a cheeseaholic, so I like to add more cheese to it as well). The sealed-can shelf life is 8 years, and you have 1 year to use it once it's opened.
                                           .78/serving

Broccoli Cheese Soup

   This is also a very creamy smooth soup, so again you could THRIVE FD Broccoli to it (about 3/4 cup/recipe). This is a fantastic soup that's ready as quick as you can boil water! The sealed-can shelf life is 8 years, and you have 1 year to use it once it's opened.
.78/serving

Rice with Sweet Pepper Beef Steak

 This entree has rice, freeze dried diced beef, onions and red and green bell pepper. It's a great stand-alone dish maybe with some 30-minute rolls on the side. It's ready in about 20 minutes! This entree lasts 5 years in the sealed can and 3 months once it's opened.
$2.72/serving-Less expensive, faster and healthier than the drive-through!

  I have tried all of these, so the opinions posted here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment